I can’t believe 2018 is almost over.
I don’t know about you, but I have been doing a lot of reflecting the past few days. After the Christmas rush, before the New Year, I always take some time to look at my business. Yes, I measure metrics but I also tap into how I feel.
Curious about the exact questions I sit with? Here you go:
- What do I want to keep going into 2019?
- What am I ready to let go of?
- Who did I LOVE working with in 2018?
- Who do I want to attract in 2019?
- How did my word of the year play out in 2018?
- What’s my word of the year for 2019?
- What does that word represent for me?
- How’s my heart?
- How do I want to feel in 2019?
After sitting with these questions, I was inspired to create a wallpaper for my phone. Here’s what it looks like:
Want a copy? Grab yours here:
Just open the photo and save it!
Get exclusive subscriber-only content and grab my free guide to developing a stand-out brand personality!